- Small Wonders is open all year except for one week at Christmas.
- We welcome children from birth.
- We offer morning sessions from 8am until 1pm, afternoon sessions from 1pm until 6pm, and a full day from 8am until 6pm.
- We provide breakfast, a home-cooked lunch, a home-cooked tea and morning and afternoon snack.
- An earlier start is available on request - please enquire.
- We require children to attend a minimum of 3 sessions on at least 2 different days each week.
- 15 hours of free nursery education is available from the term following a child's 3rd birthday and some 2 year olds can also have 15 hours from the term following their 2nd birthday - please enquire for more details.
- Funded sessions are subject to availability and entitlement to funding does not guarantee a place or a particular pattern of provision or any particular days/times of the week.
- 3 and 4 year old funded sessions are: 9am - 12pm or 1pm - 4pm. Funded children are welcome to stay for meals at an additional charge.
- Demand for places is high and to avoid disappointment, we always recommend parents/carers register their child as early as they like. A £50 deposit is required to secure your place.
Please contact us for prices and latest availability.
Small Wonders Nursery has an extensive number of policies and procedures in place including: (Health and Safety, Equal Opportunities, Child Protection, Partnership with Parents, and many more). Please request copies from the Nursery Manager. read more